- 1 box chocolate cake mix
- 1 can (15oz) pumpkin puree
- 8oz reduced-fat cream cheese
- 12g Truvia Baking Blend
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pre-heat oven to 350F.
- Line muffin pan.
- Mix the cake mix with pumpkin. The batter will be super thick and sticky.
- Divide batter among 18 muffins. Since the batter is thick, it won’t pool and fill the muffin cups like you’d expect for cupcakes. This is fine, just do the best you can.
- In a bowl, combine all of the cheesecake ingredients. Mix on medium-high until the batter is smooth.
- Divide the cheesecake batter amongst the muffins. The cheesecake batter will fill in any weird gaps from when you put in the muffin batter.
- Take a knife and try to swirl the cheesecake with the muffin batter. It doesn’t marble nicely, but it’ll still look pretty once it’s baked.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. It’s done when you insert a toothpick in the muffin and it comes out clean.
And you’re done!