- 1.25 lb shredded pork tenderloin*
- 8t taco seasoning
- Trader Joe’s Cowboy Caviar
- 15oz can of black beans
- 8T Trader Joe’s Spicy Black Bean Dip
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 pouches Calavo spicy guacamole
- .5 cup basmati rice
- Adobo sazon
*I made my pork tenderloin following a recipe for enchiladas on howsweetittis.com Super simple. 5lb pork tenderloin + 4oz beer + 3 hours on high in the crockpot +2chainz playing in the background + 1 hour to sit and think of what to do with all your leftover pork. Because you wind up with 4x the amount you need for this recipe. I used mine for bbq pulled pork sandwiches, these enchiladas and froze the rest. Shred.
- Prepare rice according to instructions. When you add the rice to the boiling water, sprinkle in some Adobo sazon. This is necessary for some next level rice.
- While the rice is cooking, combine taco seasoning and pork.
- In a skillet, combine seasoned pork, cowboy caviar, black beans and the black bean dip.
- Stir over medium heat until combined and heated through.
- For meal prep, divide rice into containers. Add 1/4 of the spicy pork mixture to each container.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup of shredded cheese on top. It’ll melt beautifully when you reheat.
- Add guac right before serving. Enjoy green guac all week long!