These Greek yogurt parfaits can be eaten immediately, or prepared in advance. After a day or two in the fridge, the cocoa puffs soak up some of the yogurt and the parfaits taste like strawberry shortcake with a hint of cocoa!
- 7g sugar
- 300g strawberries
- 454 (2 cups) Fat-Free Plain Greek yogurt
- 27g (3/4 cup) cocoa puffs
- Preheat over to 425F.
- Slice strawberries and place in a bowl with sugar. Let the strawberries rest in the sugar for 20-30 minutes.
- Place strawberries on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Roast 10-15 minutes. Strawberries are done when they are juicy, but still firm.
- Prepare the parfait. Layer 1/3 cocoa puffs, 1/3 greek yogurt and 1/3 strawberries in dish. Repeat two more times.
- Servings: 2
- Calories: 293
- Carbs: 49
- Protein: 25
- Fat: 2
- Fiber: 5
- Sugar: 30