Super quick and easy! I was surprised when I looked at the clock and realized I was done in about 20 minutes! You’ll wind up with a bunch of leftover seasoned ground turkey. It was either that or have half a can of Ro-Tel tomatoes open and what would you do with them besides adding them to ground turkey? I guess you could make some killer queso dip, but you’d probably think the dip was a great way to use up the ground turkey too. I wound using mine for pizza and it was awesome. Do the same!Ingredients
- 1 lb 93/7 ground turkey
- 1 can Ro-Tel fire roasted diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 2.5 servings of shredded Mexican cheese
- 4 flat-out wraps*
- 4 Tbsp Greek yogurt ranch dressing
- 2 Tbsp chipotle hot sauce
- Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and add ground turkey. Cook over medium heat, breaking up the meat into crumbles. Once the turkey is about 75% done, drain the can of Ro-Tel and add to ground turkey. Continue to cook until meat is cooked through.
- Transfer the turkey mixture from the skillet to a bowl.
- Prepare tortillas!
- Divide half of the turkey amongst the four wraps. Keep the meat on the bottom half, top with cheese, then fold the tortilla. One at a time**, place the tortillas on the skillet. Cook over medium-low heat until cheese melts and tortilla crisps, about 2-3 minutes each side.
- While the tortillas crisps, prep the dipping sauce. Mix the ranch and chipotle. Taste and adjust as needed.
- Once the quesadillas are done, slice and drizzle with half the dip. Use the rest for dunking!
* Or whatever low calorie, high fiber wrap you have ** Two at a time if your skillet is big enough and your quesadilla flipping skills are on point. I attempted that at first, but each flip, I lost some filling and was spending lots of time restuffing my quesadilla.